All fields are required.
Enter the email address you used to register for The Verizon Fios® College Football Fandom Sweepstakes.
Come back next week and test your college football history for another chance to win an ESPN Prize Pack! Don’t forget, each weekly entry also gives you an entry for the ultimate prize – a tour of ESPN in Bristol, CT!
Until then, catch all of your favorite college football matchups on ESPN with the Fios TV app, ESPN app, or streaming online with your Fios account.Find out how >
Grand prize trip includes:
Plus, every week you enter, you'll have a chance to win an ESPN prize pack
(value at $485)
Includes: hard-sided cooler and cups, folding chair, regulation-sized football, bluetooth speaker.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Verizon Fios College Football Fandom Sweepstakes ("Promotion") consists of five (5) weekly random drawings and one Grand Prize random drawing. Promotion begins at 12:00:00am on 10/29/18 and ends at 11:59:59pm on 12/2/18 ("Promotion Period"). The Promotion provides entrants with up to five (5) Sweepstakes entries during the Promotion Period for the opportunity to win the Grand Prize, and up to one (1) Sweepstakes entry each week into Weekly Drawings as set forth below. This Promotion includes random Sweepstakes drawings as specified below. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Verizon Services Corp. ("Sponsor"), One Verizon Way, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920 and ESPN Inc., One ESPN Plaza, Bristol, CT 06010 ("Prize Provider")
2. HOW TO ENTER: One Sweepstakes Entry ("Entry") can be obtained by visiting www.verizon.com/fiosfandom and fully completing and submitting the online entry form with the instructions provided. A maximum of one Entry per entrant allowable per week. Weeks are defined as:
Registration is open to legal residents of CT, DC, DE, MA, MD, NJ, NY, PA, RI, and VA (collectively, the "Eligibility Area"), age twenty-one (21) at the time of Entry, and who are Verizon Fios residential customers as of October 28, 2018.
Entry will be based upon the date received in the case of electronic Entry. All entries must contain all information requested. Incomplete, unreadable or unintelligible submissions will be disqualified. All entries remain the property of the Sweepstakes Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Sponsor is not responsible for any changes of an entrant's email address or phone number. In the event of a dispute, any Internet entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the email address submitted at the time of registration, provided that person meets all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules. "Authorized Account Holder" means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any entrant who attempts to participate with multiple email addresses, phone numbers, or under multiple identities will be disqualified from participation in the Promotion.
3. SWEEPSTAKES DRAWINGS AND WINNER SELECTION: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
One (1) potential Grand Prize Winner will be selected by random drawing to be held within five (5) business days of the Promotion's last date of Entry from all eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period.
Ten (10) potential Weekly Prize Winners will be selected by random drawing to be held within five (5) business days of each given week's last date of Entry from all eligible entries received during the weekly period as defined above, for a total of fifty (50) Weekly Prize Winners.
All random drawings will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions are final in all matters relating to the Promotion, including interpretation of these Official Rules, determining the prizes and awarding of the prizes. Potential winners (subject to Sponsor's verification process) will be notified via email. Sponsor or Sponsor's agent will attempt to notify the potential Grand Prize winner within ten (10) business days following the random drawing. Potential winners must respond to potential win notification within 48 hours or prize will be forfeited and an alternate Prize winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received, time permitting. If Prize winner is not reachable at the email address provided and a forwarding email address is not made available, or if a prize notification is returned as undeliverable, then the Prize will be forfeited and an alternate Prize winner may be selected, time permitting. The Releasees (defined below) shall have no liability for any winner notification that is not received by a potential Prize winner for any reason.
The potential Grand Prize winner will also be required to sign and return within three (3) business days: 1) an affidavit of eligibility; 2) a validly executed IRS Form W-9, because winner is responsible for any and all taxes due on the prize; 3) Sweepstakes background check intake form; 4) a verification of age and 5) a publicity release where permitted (collectively, the "Prize Claim Documents") before being certified as the Grand Prize winner. Refusal to fully complete, execute and return the Prize Claim Documents within the specified time will result in disqualification and forfeiture of prize. If a potential Grand Prize winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize will be awarded to one (1) alternate, randomly-selected potential Grand Prize winner chosen from the same pool of eligible entries.
Each potential Weekly Winner will be required to sign and return within five (5) business days: an affidavit of eligibility and prize acceptance form.
ESPN reserves the right to conduct a background check concerning any potential Grand Prize winner/travel companion, including without limitation checking publicly available information contained in civil and criminal court records, police reports, and social media. To the extent necessary under law, winner and travel companion shall authorize such background check and acknowledge that ESPN has a legitimate business need for such background check. ESPN may also take all steps necessary to corroborate any information provided to ESPN by winner and travel companion in his/her interview, including conducting its own internal vetting process. In that regard, winner and travel companion will be obligated to provide necessary contacts and information (including but not limited to full legal name, home address, telephone number and date of birth) so that ESPN may conduct such background check and internal vetting. ESPN reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify a winner or travel companion based on the background check or internal vetting, and to select an alternate winner. For clarity, disqualification of a winner will result in the automatic disqualification of the travel companion.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the Eligibility Area who are 21 years of age or older at time of participation/Entry, and who are Verizon Fios residential customers as of October 28, 2018. All Federal, State and local laws and regulations apply. Void outside the Eligibility Area and where prohibited by law. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsors, ESPN, Inc., Prize Providers, Administrator, and/or any company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Sweepstakes, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and members of the immediate families (spouses and parents, children and siblings and their spouses), and/or those living in the same household of such individual, are not eligible to participate.
Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to each Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
5. Prizes/Approximate Retail Values (ARV): Total ARV of all prizes in the Promotion: $26,300. No cash equivalents, prize substitutions or transfer of prizes will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of equal or greater value if a prize listed or any portion thereof is unavailable for any reason. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. Limit one (1) Weekly Prize and one (1) Grand Prize per household.
One (1) Grand Prize (ARV: $2,050): Trip for a Winner and one (1) Guest. The trip will include: (i) roundtrip coach class air transportation for Grand Prize Winner and Guest, which shall originate from a major U.S. gateway airport of Sponsor's choice nearest Grand Prize Winner's residence (as determined by Sponsor) to Hartford, CT. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute ground transportation if Grand Prize Winner resides within 150 miles of Hartford, CT; (ii) roundtrip ground transportation for Grand Prize Winner and Guest (to be taken together) between airport and hotel and events in Bristol, CT; (iii) one (1) night hotel accommodation in Hartford, CT for Grand Prize Winner and Guest, which shall be one (1) standard room based on double occupancy (meals, telephone calls, tips and other incidentals and costs are not included); (iv) tour for Grand Prize Winner and Guest of ESPN campus and Studios; (v) one (1) ESPN Prize Bag and one (1) $150 Visa® or American Express gift card at Sponsor's sole discretion for the Winner (collectively, the "Grand Prize"). Trip Dates: Trip must be fulfilled between June 1, 2019-June 30, 2019.
Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $2,050
All federal, state or other tax liabilities (including income taxes) arising from this Sweepstakes and all meals, gratuities, alcoholic beverages, in-room charges, travel expenses, travel and other insurance, carrier fees, government charges, transfers and other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and not specified in these Official Rules as being part of a prize will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
Travel companions must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older, or if a minor, must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, who must be the Grand Prize winner. Travel companions will be required to sign and return a travel liability/publicity release and Sweepstakes background check intake form prior to awarding of the prize. Grand Prize winner and travel companion must travel together on the same itinerary and possess all required travel documents prior to awarding of travel prizes.
6. TRAVEL-RELATED TERMS AND CONDITIONS: All aspects of the travel portion of the Grand Prize must be conducted on dates to be specified by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. If the Grand Prize winner cannot take the trip on the dates determined by Sponsor, the Grand Prize will be forfeited in its entirety. The dates of departure and return are subject to change at Sponsor's sole discretion. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Travel arrangements are subject to availability and must be roundtrip. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any acts or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels or other transportation companies or any other persons providing any of these services or accommodations. Sponsor shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage. Air transportation may not include government taxes, Passenger Facility Charge or September 11th Security Fee. Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. Airline and hotel blackout dates may apply. All airline tickets are subject to the vagaries of flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. ARV for travel portion of the Grand Prize may vary depending upon points of departure and destination and fare fluctuations. Sponsor reserves the right to structure travel route and select hotels in its sole discretion. If the closest airport to a prize winner's home is in close enough proximity to Hartford, CT so that, as Sponsor may determine in its sole discretion, a flight is unnecessary, such prize winner will receive alternate ground transportation from the Sponsor with no further obligation to the winner. Grand Prize winner will not receive cash or any other form of compensation if actual travel costs are less than the stated ARV in these Official Rules. The roundtrip air transportation element for the Grand Prize begins and ends at the point of departure. If Grand Prize winner and/or his or her travel companion engage in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor's sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send such Grand Prize winner and/or his or her travel companion home with no further compensation.
If the Grand Prize winner is able to participate in the trip during the dates designated by Sponsor, but planned activities do not or cannot take place as scheduled or at all, for reasons including but not limited to scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponement, or for any other reason, then the Sponsor reserves the right to award the remainder of the Grand Prize with no further obligation to the winner. Except as stated in the preceding sentence, no cash alternatives, prize substitutions or transfer of the Grand Prize will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize(s) of comparable value if a prize listed or any portion thereof is unavailable for any reason. All other expenses relating to acceptance of the Grand Prize not explicitly stated herein, including but not limited to taxes, beverages, alcoholic beverages, and gratuities are responsibility of Grand Prize Winner and his/her eligible travel companion. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. All applicable federal, state, and local taxes on prize are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Recipients of prizes valued at over $600 will receive a 1099 tax form for the actual retail value of the prize no later than the January following awarding of prize.
7. GENERAL: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, unintelligible, misdirected, incomplete or damaged entries. Acceptance of a prize shall be construed as and signify the Winner's agreement and consent that Sponsor and Prize Provider may use the Winner's name, voice, address (city and state only), likeness, written statements, oral statements, biographical information and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further consideration, review, approval or payment, except where prohibited by law. Winner shall have no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of his or her name, voice, address (city and state only), likeness, written statements, oral statements, biographical information and/or prize information. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person found or suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Participants in the Promotion assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in the Promotion or use, misuse or redemption of any prize. Sponsor and Prize Provider provide no warranty, representation, or guarantee of any kind for any prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical, computer, or other error in the printing, the conduct of, the offering, or the announcement of any prize, and should any error take place in the announcement of a prize, a random drawing will be conducted from among those entrants claiming a prize to award only the advertised prizes. Participants, by entering the Promotion, agree to indemnify, release and hold harmless Verizon Services Corp., and ESPN Inc., and their affiliates, parents, and subsidiaries; their respective advertising, promotion and production agencies; and the employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of each of the foregoing (collectively, "Releasees") from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property, including but not limited to property damage, personal injury and/or death, which may be sustained in connection with the Promotion, the receipt, ownership, use or misuse of, or travel associated with any portion of the Grand Prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to or from any Grand Prize related activity.
In the event Sponsor and Prize Provider are prevented from continuing with the Promotion as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor's control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Promotion. In the event the Promotion is terminated for any reason, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Promotion in its entirety or any affected portion thereof. If the Promotion or a particular portion thereof is canceled or terminated before the designated end date for any reason, Sponsor may (if possible) select the winner of the Grand Prize in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant's sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of the Grand Prize described in these Official Rules will be awarded.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: In no event will Releasees be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to and use of the website or downloading from and/or printing material downloaded from the website. Without limiting the foregoing, all prize materials including any website or web page associated with the Promotion are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding these limitations or exclusions.
9. DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with a Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Sweepstakes or the determination of winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with a Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the State or Federal courts located in New York, New York; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering a Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney's fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, any punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant, Sponsor and/or Administrator in connection with a Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York.
10. WINNER'S LIST: For a Winner's List, send a request with your email address or a hand-printed, self-addressed stamped envelope to:
THE VERIZON FIOS COLLEGE FOOTBALL FANDOM SWEEPSTAKES
Winner List Request
C/O Doner CX
8050 Rowan Road, Suite 200
Cranberry Township, PA 16066
Winner's List will either be emailed or mailed back to you. Requests must be received no later than 60 days from the Sweepstakes' End Date.
11. SPONSOR: Verizon Services Corp., One Verizon Way, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
12. ADMINISTRATOR: Doner CX, 8050 Rowan Road, Suite 200, Cranberry Township, PA 16066